Steps to selling your home:
- Write down “Why do I want to sell and what do I expect to accomplish with the sale?” “What is my time frame?”.
- Work with a Realtor to determine the best possible price to sell your house.
- Prepare your home to sell. First impressions are important. The condition of your home will affect how quickly it sells and the price the buyer is willing to offer.
- Your Realtor will set up a marketing strategy specifically designed to sell your home.
- Your Realtor will present the buyer’s offer to you and discuss your options and negotiating strategies. Your Realtor knows the contracts and works on your behalf.
- Once an offer is accepted, your Realtor will work through the closing process with you.